Wednesday 12 June 2013

Honda ACTIVA-I Price In India 

Honda ACTIVA-I Price In India,Features & Specifications: Honda Motors Has Launched New Version Of Honda ACTIVA Scooter And Named As Honda ACTIVA-I Scooter. This New Honda ACTIVA-I IS Updated Version Of The Most Populaa Scooter From Honda which Is Honda ACTIVA. this New Honda ACTIVA-I Will Better thwn The Old.

Honda ACTIVA-I is a gearless scooter powered by a 110cc engine and According To Honda claims that ACTIVA-I can deliver an impressive mileage of 60 km/litre. The Peak power Is  8 BHP @ 7500 RPM and Peak torque  Is 8.74 Nm @ 5500 RPM.

Honda Activa-i Specifications:



  • 4 Stroke air cooled engine

  • 109.2 CC Displacement

  • Peak power: 8 BHP @ 7500 RPM

  • Peak torque: 8.74 Nm @ 5500 RPM

  • V-Matic automatic Transmission

  • Self-Start and Kick start

  • Dimensions: 1795mm x 705mm x 1115 mm

  • Wheelbase: 1238 mm

  • Seat height: 765mm

  • Tubeless tyre

  • Combi-brake technology

  • Mileage:

  • Honda Activa i – HET technology – 60 km/litre



  Honda ACTIVA-I Price In India: This Honda ACTIVA-I Scooter Has Launched today By Honda Motors And It Is Ready To Sell Into Indian Markets At  The Price Of 44000 rs. this Is The Showroom Price Of Honda ACTIVA-I.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great post....I'm very excited about this subject so excellent effort component and totally from this world imagination. www.aadisales.in

    ReplyDelete