Friday 14 June 2013

Samsung DoubleTime I857 Price In India

Samsung DoubleTime I857 Price In India,Features & Specifications: Samsung Has Launched Samsung DoubleTime I857 smart Phone For Indian Market. Samsung DoubleTime I857 Was Launched firstly For Us with At&t Mobile And today It Is Ready for Sell Into Indian Market at the Price Of 8300 Rs .

Samsung DoubleTime I857 Is an android Smart Phone which Comes With Android 2.2 (Froyo) Operating system which Is outdated Operating system In this Price. Because Lasd Day samsung Has announced So Many Smart Phone which woeks On android 4.2 Operating Ar Atleast android 4.0 Operating system . what Ever Samsung DoubleTime I857 Operates On 800 MHz Scorpion processor. and It Has also  Adreno 205 graphics processor and 256 MB RAM and 260 MB Of Internal Storage Which Can Be Upgrade upto 32 GB Via Micro SD Card.


Samsung DoubleTime I857 Smart Phone Has 3.15 MP camera At The Rear side and There Is No Any Front Camera in this smart Phone . the Camera Of this smart Phone Features Video recording and playback option is also available in this handset. this smart Phone Has Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery.

Samsung DoubleTime I857 Specifications


  • 3.2 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen

  • Android 2.2 (Froyo) Operating system

  • 800 MHz Scorpion processor

  • Adreno 205 graphics processor

  • 256 MB RAM

  • 260 MB Of Internal Storage

  •  3.15 MP camera At The Rear side

  • Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery


Samsung DoubleTime I857 Price In India: this smart Phone Has Launched And Ready To sell Into The Indian Online Stores . you can Buy Samsung DoubleTime I857 From Online Stores Because this smart Phone Is Not Ready To sell any Retail Place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment