Wednesday 12 June 2013

Intex Aqua I-5 Price In India

Intex Aqua I-5 Price In India

Intex Aqua I-5 Price In India,Features & Specifications: Intex Mobiles Has Launched Intex Aqua I-5 Smart Phone In the Indian android Mobile Market. Intex Aqua I-5 Is an android smart Phone with 5-inch qHD display, quad-core processor. this Intex Aqua I-5 smart Phone Comes With a Flip cover. currently Intex Aqua I-5 Is Not Ready To Sell On any Where .

Intex Aqua I-5 Mobile Is Features 5-inch qHD  capacitive touch screen display With 960 × 540 pixels Screen Resoluation. the Screen supports Multi Touch function .  Intex Aqua I-5 Smart Phone works On Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)  Operating System which runs On 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor with the Help Of  SGX 5T GPU, 1GB of RAM And 4 Gb Of Internal Memory Which Can Be Upgrade upto 64 GB VIA Micro SD card.

Intex Aqua I-5 Mobile Features 12MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash and BSI sensor And 2 MP Front Facing Camera which Is Capable Of Video Calling On 3G. the Rear Camera Is Placed On The Middle Of the Top Rear and Inside A Auto Focus LEd Light Is Places And You Can see a  Aqua Logo On the Rear side Also. the Front Camera Is placed On The Top Front Of Intex Aqua I-5

The Other Features Of Intex Aqua I-5 Is Sensors Which Are Light Sensor, Motion Sensor, Proximity Sensor, G sensor, at The connectivity options Of this Intex Aqua I-5  smart Phone It Has 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS And At The Storage Front It Has 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD.

Intex Aqua I-5 Specifications



  • 5-inch qHD  (960 × 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display

  • Dual SIM (Normal SIM + micro SIM) with Dual Standby

  • Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS

  • 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor

  • 12MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash and BSI sensor

  • 2MP front-facing camera

  • 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio

  • Light Sensor, Motion Sensor, Proximity Sensor, G sensor.

  • 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS

  • 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD

  • 2000 mAh battery with up to 5 hours and up to 7 days of standby



 Intex Aqua I-5 Price In India: this New smart Intex Aqua I-5 Mobile Has Launched In the Indian Mobile Market but Not Ready To sell any where so If You Want to buy Intex Aqua I-5 Mobile then You Have To Wait For Some Time .the Price Of this Intex Aqua I-5 Is Near about 11500 Rs For Indian Market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment